We are excited to get back to our office and provide the quality dental care that you all deserve.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, ODA, and OSHA.
Changes you will see at your next dental appointment:
• We will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again the day of your appointment.
To ensure the safety of our immunocompromised patients, we will be contacting some of you to reschedule appointments.
• We ask that each patient brush and floss their teeth before arriving at the office.
• We ask that you stay in your car when you arrive and call our office. When we have an open room ready, we will call you. Upon entry we will provide you with hand sanitizer and take your temperature. Please wear a face covering when entering the office.
• We do ask that you come to your appointment alone. Children under age 18 will be allowed one parent or guardian to escort them into the office. As always, interpreters and other certified assistance will be allowed.
• All patients will now enter at the ramp and a team member will escort you to a treatment room. To decrease your interaction with other patients, our waiting room will be closed. Those being dropped off for an appointment, will need to call ahead so that we can make accommodations.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
If you have any questions please call our office at 937-382-2042, visit our website WilmingtonDentalArts.com or Facebook page for further updates.
Wilmington Dental Arts